Professors, instructors, or training managers: If you’ve already looked through all the pages in the PCSI menu above and you’d like to request a free trial of the test to evaluate its appropriateness for use with your class or group, here’s how to do it:
- Please use the menu above to go to PCSI -> Main Test Page and register first, then…
- Please use the Contact page (in the menu above) to indicate what email address you registered, the name of your company, university, or institution, how you’d like to use the PCSI, with how many participants, and so on.
- After the above information is received and verified, one free access can be added to your account, usually within a few business days. (If you really need it immediately, buying it is the fastest solution, and still for a pretty low price.)
Occasionally people write to ask if they can have free access to the PCSI (for 100 students, or for 30 days, or for a particular group that is a good cause, or for use in a new program that doesn’t have funds, and so on). Thank you for understanding that the PCSI is a product, like a textbook, and not available for free.
If you’re a professor teaching overseas, or launching a new intercultural program, or an instructor under whatever other circumstances, I understand that funding can be difficult and must be prioritized. Here are two options people use:
- You could consider treating the PCSI like a (very low-price) textbook and have each of your students buy it.
- Or, you might consider asking your department to cover the small cost of having everyone in a class take the test. It should cost your department a tiny fraction of what you are being paid as the instructor.